After a summer filled with fun and excitement, Camp Blue Ridge would like to thank each and every one of our campers and their families for making this one of the best summers yet! Our residential camp near North Carolina is already counting down the days until we are reunited again next summer! With that being said, we thought this would be the perfect time to give both current and potential campers five reasons to love our camp!
- Every Day is Different- What does a typical day at residential camp look like? Although we do follow a schedule every day, there is always time for new adventures and opportunities. First of all, there is always something to do We offer over fifty different activities including athletics, aquatics, outdoor adventure, cultural arts, and more!
- Explore the Great Outdoors- Spending time outside is especially important to children. Therefore, a lot of our exciting activities occur outside, in the great outdoors. Spending time in nature benefits children in amazing ways. It gives them an opportunity to relax, take a much-needed break, and overall makes them much happier
- Something for Everyone- Like we said before, Camp Blue Ridge offers over fifty different residential camp activities. No matter what your son or daughter is interested in, they are sure to find it here. And who knows, they might even come across something new that they are truly passionate about!
- Amazing Staff- Now, we don’t mean to brag, but our staff is kind of the best. Our residential camp staff consists of trained, “activity orientated” individuals who strive to accomplish one major goal… To give children the best summer ever!
- Fun!- Every child deserves a few weeks of fun by the time it is the end of the school year. After the hours of testing, homework, and sitting behind a desk all day, they need some time to be free! And what could be better than running around Camp Blue Ridge all day?! (Answer: NOTHING!)